Insurance & Payment Information for Our Patients.
Our staff is committed to helping you understand and fulfill your insurance requirements so that you can get the medical attention you need. We work with a number of health insurance plans, as well as Medicare. Please call our office if you have any questions.
If you have an appointment scheduled, please download the PDF of our Patient Registration Packet which includes our office billing policy. Please read this over, sign it and then bring it with you for your visit.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can get it here.
Please make sure to bring your insurance card with you to your appointment. Each time you visit our office, you will need to pay the co-payment amount your insurance plan requires. Our office will then file a claim to your insurance company. You will receive a statement from us if any balance is due after we have received reimbursement.
For patients with PPO insurance coverage in an insurance plan not listed above, please be advised that your insurance plans may offer the option to seek medical care from out-of-network or nonparticipating providers. Typically, benefits are subject to the plan deductible and then paid at the out-of-network benefit level for coverage. Once the patient's annual out-of-pocket maximum is met, benefits are considered for payment at 100% of the plan's usual, customary and reasonable allowance (UCR). Our office will work closely with you to ensure that we maximize patient care and minimize the financial headaches associated with insurance billing. If you do not have insurance we have cash pricing to make your healthcare affordable.
Our insurance staff is available to assist you with any issues or concerns that you may have. Please call (818) 349-0600 and ask to speak with a financial coordinator or our practice manager.
Preparing for Your Visit
We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. We do however appreciate at least 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations. To make your visit as smooth and productive as possible we have provided the following downloadable forms for you to complete prior to your appointment.
- NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORMS
- SINUS AND NASAL QUESTIONNAIRE-for patients with sinus problems or nasal complaints.
- SLEEP APNEA AND SNORING QUESTIONNAIRE-for patients seeing the physicians for issues related to snoring or sleep apnea.
- VOICE QUESTIONNAIRE-for patients that are professional voice users such as actors, singers, or teachers; or for patients being seen for hoarseness, or other voice related issues.
What should you bring to your appointment?
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Also, the Physicians you are seeing are highly trained surgical subspecialists. They treat a wide range of complex surgical problems so to be able to provide you with the most comprehensive consultation it is important to provide us with the following information:
Please prepare for this by bringing:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns.
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not the reports - get the actual films), MRI scans, allergy testing results, and sleep study results. It is best if you can bring the actual films or a CD with the imaging studies on them. The Doctors read the films themselves so it is important for them to have at the visit.
- Copies of records from prior doctor visits including operative reports, pathology reports, and primary care physician notes.
- Completed FORMS
FINANCIAL POLICY: We make every effort to keep healthcare affordable. We will bill your insurance for you as a courtesy; however, we do require payment at the time of service. If we are not a provider for your insurance we do offer cash pricing, and our physicians are quite flexible to ensure access to care.
|18350 Roscoe Boulevard, Suite 318,
Northridge, CA 91325
|696 Hampshire Road, Suite 110,
Westlake Village, CA 91361